[Nfbsatx] Site Not Live Yet

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 15 23:53:30 UTC 2009

Good evening everyone,

    If you try reading the minutes from the Web Site the link she gave is
wrong. The site has yet to be brought live to the public. Only the beta
committee currently has access to it.  That will happen on Saturday before
our September Meeting. Oh by the way Mary marked up that page and uploaded
some of the files for that module. She's slowly catching on and has the
potential to become another chapter Web guru. See you all on Saturday.

Peter Donahue