[Nfbsatx] Fwd: [TPOBC] TABS Conference

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 04:05:30 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emily <elgibbs at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:40:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [TPOBC] TABS Conference
To: TPOBC <tpobc at googlegroups.com>

FYI, this is a conference specifically for blind students and its put
on by blind students.   If you don't know about TABS, Texas
Association of Blind Students and you think your child my be
interested.   Go to their website at http://www.nfb-texas.org/tabs.html

Good news fellow TABSters!

the 2010 Texas Association of Blind Students Spring Conference is upon
us.
TABS will hold its conference in Houston Texas on April 23-25,2010 at
the Crown Plaza Downton
1700 Smith St.
Houston, TX 77002
| Hotel Front Desk 713-7398800
Hotel Fax: 713-7397307
http://www.cpdowntown.com/

We will release the information as to the reservations and the
deadlines to book your room
in the coming days.

What to Expect
- Information on new Technology, services,
-updates from your favorite groups such as RFB&D, Bookshare.org, NFB
Newsline to name a few.
- TABS Idol 2010

as your President, i would now
like to take this time to have you suggest what you would like to
see at our conference this year.
I know that there's been a big push on our Google Group to have an
interactive worshop dealing with multimedia or technology. If this is
something you'd like to see, please speak up.

We are here to serve and lead you,
This is YOUR convention and this is YOUR family...have a say in what
we do.

On Behalf of the TABS Board,
we wish you a safe and wonderful day.

--