[Nfbsatx] Shirt Picture Vote, please Reply ASAP!

james sofka jamessofka at att.net
Wed Jun 2 14:45:51 UTC 2010

Number two
JimSofka..
JIm Sofka.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jose Martinez" <jose.martinez07 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 9:41 PM
Subject: [Nfbsatx] Shirt Picture Vote, please Reply ASAP!

Hello All:

We have come across a bit of an issue, and I need your vote members.
Would you all who wanted a shirt please vote on the following options.
Just write back to me and let me know which one you like the most as
soon as possible. We are going to try our best to have these to you by
the next meeting. Please vote fast.

1. An EAGLE STANDING WITH HIS WINGS OPEN AND ON ONE HAND HOLDING THE
CANES AND THE OTHER HAND HOLDING THE Magnifier.

2. A Star with NFB SA Chapter Writin around it.

3. The Who’s It sign with NFB SA Chapter writin around it.

All of these logos will be on the front left of the shirt.

Thank you guys,

A. Z.