[Nfbsatx] Shirt Picture Vote, please Reply ASAP!

Cindy Garcia ccgarcia2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 16:59:01 UTC 2010

I like the one with the whos it logo with Nfb around it. I think we need something small and simple. We don't need a huge thing. I think that is perfect. A star is to flashy. You might as well put glitter and sequence if you use the star. the other one sounds like a statue to me. Kind of like something you would put in front of the national center or something not on a shirt.

Cindy