[Nfbsatx] Expo and low vision walk

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 03:32:37 UTC 2010

Hello Chapter,

First of all I would like to congratulate James Sofka on winning the
Ipod Shuffle. Congrads sir, hope you enjoy it.

Secondly I would like to let you all know that we made over 160
dollars to donate to the walk. For this coming Saturday.

Also I would like to thank everyone who was able to make it out to the
expo and help out with the raffle. I especially would like to thank
Andrea Mirelez for all her help.

And now to our next event, the low vision walk is this coming Saturday
and the details are as follows:

2nd Annual San Antonio Vision Walk
EVENT DETAILS:
DATE: Saturday, March 13, 2010
REGISTRATION BEGINS: 9:00AM
WALK BEGINS: 10:00AM
LOCATION: 3700 North St. Mary's Street
                   San Antonio, TX  78209
Brackenridge Park - Joske Pavillion

There will be food and anyone can come and go as they please. I think
we should figure out who all wants to go and then figure out a place
where we can all meet. So if you are interested send me an E-mail and
we can figure all of this out. Thanks

A. Z.