[Nfbsatx] Introduction from New List Moderator

Mary Donahue braille at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 20 21:47:38 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

    As new list moderator, I want to say hello to everyone who has been on
the list for some time, and to those who may consider joining. My name is
Mary Donahue, and I have been with the NFB off and on for 29 years, and with
the San Antonio Chapter for over a year since its reorganization. However,
when we moved here in 1989, I was a member of the Chapter at that time, too.

    If you've seen me on other lists, I am very pro-Braille since I
proofread Braille items for a living at Education Service Center, Region 20.
I also like almost any kind of music with the exception of rap, heavy metal,
and modern country.

   Being a proofreader, I am very detail-oriented, so if anyone is off
topic, no doubt you will hear from me. So far, though, that hasn't happened
much on this list. For the most part, there is very light traffic, but I
will try to welcome new members to the list as much as possible.

    Thank you for reading my post, and for those who have been on this list
for quite awhile, my apologies. Have a great evening, anyway!

Mary Donahue, Chapter Secretary and New List Moderator