[Nfbsatx] some announcements

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 22:24:58 UTC 2010

Just some announcements for you guys.

The fundraiser at Chili’s went really well, thank you to all who
attended and all who helped out.

Remember, if you want a shirt, the last day we will be taking money is
on May 15, at our chapter meeting. After that there will be no more
opportunities to obtain a NFB SA chapter shirt. So don’t be left out
and get your money to us as soon as possible. Only 10 dollars! We want
to ware these shirts at our events so that people know who we are!

Also, remember we have our chapter meeting coming up on May 15. Please
make plans to attend. We will have lots to talk about and am sure some
good food from our refreshments committee.

If there are any questions or concerns, let me know.

http://www.nfbsatx.org

A. Z.