[Nfbsatx] October Chapter Update!

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 01:16:06 UTC 2010

Hello Chapter Members,

And welcome to your October report. We have a very busy month of
October ahead of us as you all know.

First I must let you all know that we are going to have to cancel the
meeting for October that was going to be at Denny’s to a future date,
due to the fact that Ingram has changed the date on us and we are now
going to be at Ingram on October 16, we will be a part of the event
Disability Awareness Month that Ingram is putting together. Please
don’t forget, no meeting for October.

We have also scheduled a second event that is set to happen on October
9 outside of Premier Rentals which is located at, 3023 West Avenue. We
are going to be there from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm.

If you would like to help at either one of these events Please let me
know as soon as possible because we are getting close and I would like
to see how many people are interested in coming out to help. We have
some good ideas on what we can do and I would really like to see all
of you out there and help spread the word.

Also for convention attendees, I need your bus money as soon as
possible. If you have any questions about that contact me soon.
Convention is around the corner and we need to have everything ready
to go soon.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you
all for all of your hard work, we have a very busy month but with all
of us doing our share we can have a very successful meet the blind
month. Have a great weekend everyone.

Jose A. Z. Martinez
President
NFB San Antonio Chapter