[Nfbsatx] Raffling off A WII

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 03:44:20 UTC 2010

Attention All Chapter Members and friends!

We would like to announce that we are going to be raffling off a WII
Consul. We will be selling raffle tickets for the next couple of
weeks.

The price of the tickets is 3 dollars for 1 ticket and 5 dollars for 2
tickets. You do not have to be present to winn! The WII will be
raffled off on October 16.

In order to purchase tickets you can come out to one of our events, or
you can also contact a member of the board to obtain information on
how to get some tickets.

All of the proceeds will go to support future NFB endeavors. We hope
that you consider helping and hope that you take the time to learn
about blindness and the NFB in this month of October!

All the Best
Jose A. Z. Martinez
President
NFB San Antonio Chapter