[Nfbsatx] Plate sell donations request!

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 23:31:57 UTC 2011

Hello Chapter Members:

We are gearing up for our final fundraiser before our Braille class
and national convention. And we need your help! As you remember, our
plate sell is quickly coming up, May 7 to be exact, and we are looking
for individuals who would be interested in helping out with donating
items. The items that we need donated are as follows:

•       1 10lb Charcoal and Lighter Fluid
•       Ice
3 12 pack of sodas
•       1 3 –pack of Paper Towels
•       1large box Trash Bags
•       1 large box heavy duty Aluminum foil
•       1 box Plastic Gloves
•       Small Plastic containers with lids
 •       Serving utensils
•       Large Serving Bowls or Tupper ware
•       Large ice chests

Food
•        Cooked Rice
•       Cooked Beans

We can accept donations of items listed above or cash donations to
help to purchase these items.

If you are interested in signing up for any one of these items, please
let me know or Denise at:

210-897-6434

We are looking for a few more cooks that would be able to cook the
fajitas from 12:00 to 3:00 pm. If you know of someone who would be
able to do this, please let us know.

Thank you to all in advance, and let’s make this plate sell the best one yet!

A.	Z.