[Nfbsatx] 2011 Employment Seminar Recordings Now Available

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Aug 10 16:37:27 UTC 2011

            On July 3, 2011 the National Federation of the Blind's
Employment Committee hosted its annual seminar during the 2011 national
convention in Orlando Florida. We had some great presenters, and for the
first time, the seminar was recorded.  A number of people have contacted us
asking for copies of the recording, so here is how to get one.

            Copies of the seminar are available for $10 each on audio or MP3
CDs sent to you by surface mail, or in zipped files sent over the Internet.
If you want your copy of this dynamic seminar quickly, Internet delivery
will make this possible.

            If ordering the seminar on CD please specify if you want it to
be in standard audio CD or MP3 files. Audio CDS will play on any standard CD
player and MP3 files can be played using a wide variety of playback devices
and software. If you request Internet delivery, be sure you have software
that will allow you to unpack the files, which will be sent as a single
zipped archive.

            Both CD and Internet copies are available for $10.00 each.
Please specify the number of copies you desire. Should you choose to submit
payment via snail mail, make checks payable to Peter Donahue and send to
Peter Donahue, 8800 Starcrest Drive, Apt. 226, San Antonio, TX 78217.
Alternatively, payments may be sent via PayPal using the following e-mail
address: pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com.

 Note:

    If any of you want a copy of the seminar and can pay at our up-coming
chapter meeting I can bring your copy with me to the meeting if you want it
on CD. See everyone next Saturday.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song