[Nfbsatx] NFB Braille Class Announcement

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 22:53:13 UTC 2011

Members, Parents and Friends of the Federation:

We are happy to announce that the NFB will be having the first Braille
class meeting before our chapter meeting this coming Saturday, August
20, at 11:00 AM. Classes will be once a month, with options for extra
study sessions!

The location of this first class will be,

Bordon Building
4241 E. Piedras
San Antonio, 78228

On the corner of Centerview and and E. Piedras

If you are wanting to participate in the Braille class, there is a
simple form that will need to be filled out and turned in prior to
Saturday. The class is free of charge, and it is opened to blind and
sited individuals alike. Chapter members may also join! But don’t
delay, there is a limited amount of spots that we have available.

If you are interested in joining the class and want the form E-mailed
to you, send an E-mail to:

sanantonio at nfb-texas.org

For more questions, contact me at:

210-651-2379