[Nfbsatx] jobs in texas

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 21:15:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

My name is Josh Kenedy. I am a recent graduate of Lions World Services
for the Blind and am certified in a+ and network+ that is a-plus and
network-plus. I am looking for jobs in the pc/network support or ATI
instruction assistive tech instructor jobs. I want to relocate my family
from Pennsylvania, to one of the gulf states that is, florida, texas,
alabama, Mississippi or Louisiana. If you know of any jobs or can help
in any way please let me know. Kyle Kiper gave me the website
www.nib.org and I have been contacting lighthouses and other agencies in
those states inquiring about jobs. If necessary I will accept a
manufacturing position or machine operator job at one of those
lighthouses in the gulf states such as Texas, since Texas's economy
hasn't been hit as hard as other states, then I'll try for desktop
support or ATI instructor jobs or a bit of both once I'm in and working
there for a few months.

Josh