[Nfbsatx] Update on BBQ Package Raffle

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 05:16:59 UTC 2011

And one more thing, as you all remember we had a raffle going on for a
BBQ package that was to be raffled off today at the expo. Well that
raffle was a very successful raffle.
The winner was chosen and they decided to donate the package back to
the chapter. So what we decided to do is to raffle off the package at
the plate sell, to be held on May 7. So you will still be able to by a
ticket for that if you have not bought one yet or you can still sell
tickets if you like as well.

Thanks to Denise and the fundraising committee for coming up with this
idea. Great job!