[Nfbsatx] NFB SA Chili's Fliers

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 05:04:46 UTC 2011

To All Chapter Members:

It was a very successful day. The expo event and the hand in hand
events fostered some new contacts and great exposure. Thank you to all
who made this possible! People are showing a great interest in our
Braille class.

Now on to faze 2 of our fundraisers for this month. Attached you will
find 2 fliers for 2 Chili’s restaurants, print out the fliers and
began passing them out to all the people you know. The fundraiser will
take place on the evening of Monday March 21.

Remember to remind the people who are planning to attend to make sure
to give the waiter the flier so that they are sure to put there
receipt with the NFB. The addresses to the 2 restaurants where the
fundraiser will be held at are:

Chilis Westside Commons
131 Southwest Loop 410

Chilis Southpark
2310 Military Drive, Suite 101

We require more money to continue to buy materials for our Braille
class that we plan to start in the spring.

Thanks again, and let’s make this fundraiser a success.

A. Z.