[Nfbsatx] Recommendation for Submitting Contact Information

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Mon Jan 23 09:56:39 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone,

	As list moderator, I suggest the same thing Pete just did. I was
going to send my contact information to Mary privately, but my significant
other beat me to it. I would rather not recommend that someone be kicked off
the list because of personal property being exposed. Just my two cents from
the moderator.

Mary Donahue, List Moderator, and hopefully, to continue in this position