[Nfbsatx] Recommendation for Submitting Contact Information

Mary Etter metter54 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:14:02 UTC 2012

Very Good Point.  I do not want anyone's Privacy infringed upon.   Please
contact me directly on my Email.

My email is : metter54 at gmail.com

Please do not place yourselves at risk of anyone getting you personal
information.  If you wan them to have you will give it to them DIRECTLY.

Pete, Brian and Mary D   Thank you for looking out for us.

Mary Etter, Secretary
National Federation for the Blind San Antonio Chapter