[Nfbsatx] List Subscription Information

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 18:21:41 UTC 2012

Good Afternoon everyone,

Please note how Mr. Donahue continues to harass us with information
that is of no importance to us.

And yes while it might state this, in no place does it state that you
can use these E-mail list as a platform to attempt to discredit NFB
leadership at all levels, especially when things are not done your
way.

And please do not tell us that you have never done this because these
messages are archived, and I am sure we can gather up plenty of
information to prove this point if necesary!