[Nfbsatx] List Subscription Information and Moderator Reminder

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Sat Jun 2 19:53:52 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

	This is your list moderator speaking. We may not be involved in the
Chapter, but we have paid our dues, and are technically still members of the
Chapter and of the affiliate. I tried to tell President Malone back in March
that she will have to find another moderator. I have not heard otherwise if
a moderator was chosen, so I am technically still the moderator, too. That
list subscription _information is important whether you like it or not.

	In addition, I posted that information about being Region 20 Lions
Club president because I mentioned the club at past meetings, and three
years ago, one of the members spoke to us, so I thought members might be
interested in knowing I was elected president--nothing more.

	As moderator, I do not want any more to be said on this thread!

Mary Donahue, technically still List Moderator