[Nfbsatx] List Subscription Information and Moderator Reminder

Jose Martinez jose.martinez07 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 20:55:19 UTC 2012

Good Afternoon all,

I find it funny that now Ms. Donahue is the one writing back. Or wait,
is it still Mr. Donahue and he just loged into the account of his
wife, hmmm... that we will never know... regardless this is getting
rediculous, the fact is, we all know that you are quitters, Mr.
Donahue, you need to stop using these lists as your personal blog, and
quit hiding behind your wife.