[NFBSATX] nfb state convention

Heather kd5cbl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 22:35:27 UTC 2017

Hello, just wondering if there is a car pool to Houston and back.  I plan on leaving Thursday.  Also want to let everyone know that, south west has a flight for 45 dollars on Thursday if you book with want to get away air fare and bags fly free. Sunday is 105 one way. If someone is having a car pool, please let me know. Not sure if I will be at the meeting, may be going home for  a death in the family. Cheers Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl
e-mail:
kd5cbl at gmail.com