[NFBSATX] correction on convention

Heather kd5cbl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 04:51:37 UTC 2017

I want to apologize, I mixed my flight info up. So the air fare from south west was 49 dollars on Thursday. I had said 45 but, that was a different airline and a different trip. I called southwest and requested the “want to get away,” trip.  Yes bags still fly free. Also if you are a via trans user, you can have them fax Houston if you need to get around in Houston with the lift.  I would start now if you need to use lift. Not to schedule rides but, to make sure you will be in their system as a visitor. Take care everyone! Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl
e-mail:
kd5cbl at gmail.com