[NFBSATX] Help needed

Jenny j_salinas241 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 04:16:25 UTC 2017

Hi all, so Harry is going to change his plans and bring a table on uber directly from home and not coming from work for Friday White Cane Day Event. Hope to see you all there at Travis Park and at the meeting on Saturday. We should be putting together the snack bags after the meeting so if anyone wants to stay to help between 1pm and 2pm you can. Be sure to get the right pick up time for your return trip. Harry, Bryan and I will be staying until 2pm. Thank you all.
A bit of downer news only Harry and Tambra showed up for our last Native Grill fundraiser tonight. Oh well.

See you all soon.
Jenny

Sent from my iPhone