[NFBSATX] oct. 18 disability inclusion at cityhall

Heather kd5cbl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 21:31:47 UTC 2017

Hello everyone, I did get to attend today’s event.
 I did not see any blind people there or I should say mom did not see anyone with canes.
  But somehow I ended up in front, the crowd moved me, woe.
 I took some photos so did mom, just encase I only got the back of someone’s head.
The mayor never showed up but two of our democratic congressman were their along with a state rep.
If you give me a few days I hope to label all the photos before posting to the list.
Cheers Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl
e-mail:
kd5cbl at gmail.com