[NFBSATX] next month's meeting and barbicue cookout

Amelia Pellicciotti ameliapelli95 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 21:17:54 UTC 2019

Hello all, this message is to let yall know that we will be having our
meeting on the 3rd week of July due to national convention, on
Saturday July 20th. Still taking place at workforce solutions off of
Woodcock drive at 11:30. Also, we will hold a barbecue cookout at the
end of the summer on August 3rd at Harry Staley's home in converse.
The plan is to serve brats  and burgers, however the finer details are
to come in the following month. E.g what side dishes to bring.
Stay tuned for that, and I will have meeting minutes forthcoming as
well. Finally, the group would really like your feedback on potential
guest speakers in the fall, in order to discuss matters like estate
planning, building resumes, and how to fill out and transmit legal
documents with your attorney as a blind individual. Other topics to
consider might be preparing for and practicing job interviews. We know
that for some of you, email is your preferred method of communication.
This is fine, but we do value your feedback and participation very
much. the cookout is an opportunity to network and share ideas, tips
and tricks with one another. A few of us also have some various
accessible board games.
Looking forward to seing you all next month!