[NFBSATX] Zoom link for Saturday's chapter meeting

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:23:53 UTC 2020

The following is the Zoom link information for our July chapter
meeting this Saturday:

NFB Of TEXAS is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB San Antonio Chapter Meeting
 Time: Saturday, July 25, 2020 11:30 AM to 1 PM

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7708728999?pwd=bUM2MjhQTE8xenczamJpVGdnaTRidz09

Meeting ID: 770 872 8999
 Password: 111640

One tap mobile
 +13462487799,,7708728999#,,,,0#,,111640#

Topics include this month's tech tip, Via funding as it relates to
upcoming November ballot initiatives, and of course discussing last
week's virtual national convention. We hope you'll join us! Take care
and stay safe.

Wendy Walker
Vice-President
San Antonio Chapter