[NFBSATX] Robert Sanchez passed away

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 17:55:19 UTC 2020

I'm sorry to inform everybody that one of our members, Robert Sanchez,
passed away last week. It is not my place to share any more
information than this but my thoughts and condolences go out to his
friends and family. I first met Robert at a bowling fund-raiser for
our NFB chapter. I through my ball into his lane accidentally and
knocked over 8 of his pins and he told me thanks. He had a  good sense
of humor and even though I didn't know him as well as I should have, I
liked him a lot. Rest in peace Robert.

Wendy Walker
Vice-President
San Antonio Chapter