[NFBSATX] Fwd: [NFBT] Convention Registration

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:05:08 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Norma Crosby <ncrosby at nfbtx.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 14:56:08 -0500
Subject: [NFBT] Convention Registration
To: "<member at nfbtx.org>" <member at nfbtx.org>

Hello Everyone,

I am writing this message for two reasons. First, please be sure to
register for the upcoming NFBTX convention. Registration helps us, and it
makes you eligible for door prizes during the convention's general
sessions. It also makes you eligible to vote if you are a member of the
organization. I will include the registration link following this note. I
urge you to use it if you haven't already.

The second reason for this note is that we have received a number of
duplicate registration responses, and I would like to minimize that if
possible. When you complete the registration process, you will be
redirected to a page that tells you that you have successfully registered.
You will not receive an additional email confirming this. The submission
page is your only indication of success. On that page you will also find
two links. One link allows you to edit your response and the other allows
you to submit an additional form. Please, do not use that link if you have
already registered. The purpose of that link is to allow you to register
family members or friends who may need help registering. If you think you
made a mistake in the registration process, just use the edit link. It will
take you back to your form, and this will allow you to correct errors.
Please, don't correct errors by submitting a new form. If you have
questions about your registration later, just give us a call. Again, don't
submit another form. WE can help with problems from our end if they arise.

Now, go and register, and share this information with any and everyone. We
will be focusing on a lot of rehabilitation topics this year. So, this is a
perfect year for everyone who wants more information about the process to
attend. It will help newly blind people, people who may have been blind but
haven't had great training, students, and people who want to help others
navigate the rehabilitation system. In other words, it will be great for
everyone.

Here is the registration link I promised. If you lose it, the form is also
embedded on the page that announces our convention, at nfbtx.org.

Register for NFBTX2020 <https://forms.gle/7nkzW8nLESDxX3We8>

Norma Crosby, President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
1600 E Highway 6, Suite 215
Alvin, TX  77511
(281) 968-7733 (Main Office)
(832) 558-4940 (Fax)
ncrosby at nfbtx.org

"Live the life you want."

[image: NFBTX] <https://www.nfbtx.org>[image: @NFBTX]
<http://twitter.com/@nfbtx>[image: Facebook]
<http://facebook.com/BlindofTexas>

--
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
"Live the life you want."
---