[NFBSATX] Fwd: [NFBT] Registration Extended

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:06:49 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Norma Crosby <ncrosby at nfbtx.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 18:33:13 -0500
Subject: [NFBT] Registration Extended
To: "<member at nfbtx.org>" <member at nfbtx.org>

Hello everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that I think we can extend our
registration window for the convention. I will leave the form available
until October 15, but that is the drop-dead date because we have to get our
info into the voting folks. We want all of you to be able to vote during
the convention. This is important for resolutions and our elections.

When you register, please try to list the phone number you will use for
voting on your registration form. This will help us set up voting
correctly. We will be holding a Rookie Roundup a few days prior to the
convention. We will try to give you information and answer your questions
about how things will work. This virtual convention is new territory for
us, and it will take some work to pull it off. It will probably require
patience on your part as well. We will do our best, but as with all new
things, there are bound to be glitches.

We will be using the Crowd Compass App we used for national convention.
This will allow you to communicate with one another, to visit our virtual
exhibit hall, and to develop your own agenda. That won't be as difficult as
it was during the national convention because we are not planning 389
meetings. However, it will help you keep track of what you really want to
do during the convention.

We are planning a great convention. So, get registered soon even though the
dates are extended.

Register here <https://forms.gle/69AQ4dcssjEhX71v9>.

Best regards,

Norma Crosby, President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
1600 E Highway 6, Suite 215
Alvin, TX  77511
(281) 968-7733 (Main Office)
(832) 558-4940 (Fax)
ncrosby at nfbtx.org

"Live the life you want."

[image: NFBTX] <https://www.nfbtx.org>[image: @NFBTX]
<http://twitter.com/@nfbtx>[image: Facebook]
<http://facebook.com/BlindofTexas>

--
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
"Live the life you want."
---