[NFBSATX] New legislative committee for Washington seminar for our chapter

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 22:18:08 UTC 2020

Announcement:

Washington Seminar (usually held in early February) will be virtual in 2021

More information will be sent out in January as well as the
registration link, etc. The San Antonio chapter has formed a
legislative committee headed by Amelia Pellicciotti to get a head
start on the blindness related bills being considered this year. If
you would like to be on the committee please contact Amelia at
ameliapelli95 at gmail.com

This will be a great opportunity for more of us to have our voices
heard on legislation that affects us personally.
Take care and stay safe.

Wendy Walker
Vice-President
San Antonio Chapter