[NFBSATX] Texas Able accounts to speak at our April San Antonio Chapter meeting

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 01:52:17 UTC 2021

As requested, A representative from Texas Able Accounts will speak at
our meeting this Saturday April 17 from 11:30AM to 1PM:

To maximize our speaker's time, please email any questions you would
like answered to  wenintex at gmail.com by 8AM Friday morning and I will
email the list to our speaker. After the meeting I will also post
contact information if you would like to talk to a rep individually.
If time permits I will allow some questions after the presentation but
this way our speaker can possibly work this info into their initial
speech.

Additionally, to maximize time last month's meeting minutes will be
posted to our email list instead of being read on Saturday. I will
post the Zoom info as always on Friday. I hope to see you all there.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind