[NFBSATX] Meeting minutes from the month of March, 2021

Amelia Pellicciotti ameliapelli95 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:44:25 UTC 2021

Folks, here are the minutes from the month of March 2021. Hopefully it
will let me send an attachment to the list, if not, then I will copy
paste full text. We are posting access to these minutes on this
platform, along with links to subscribe on our social media platform.
This is once again a reminder, that this week we will have a guest
speaker present to our group from the Texas Able account program.