[NFBSATX] Zoe Ramirez

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:17:26 UTC 2021

Over the past several months some of our members or those close to
them have been unfortunate enough to contract Covid19. Until now I had
not posted anything about members being ill out of respect for their
privacy but some have expressed a desire for me to do so. I think it's
a good idea because we need to be there for each other, especially
now. Please join me in sending the Ramirez family our well wishes in
hopes of a speedy recovery for Zoe who is battling Covid19.

Stay safe and take care of each other,
Wendy