[NFBSATX] Agenda and Zoom link for May's San Antonio chapter meeting

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Fri May 14 16:18:51 UTC 2021

Agenda and Zoom link for tomorrow's meeting:

We are so happy to have Audrey Sutterfield from STRAPS (South Texas
Regional Adaptive and Para Sports) and Morgans Wonderland as our
speaker at our May Chapter meeting tomorrow!
We will also be discussing a fund-raiser with a great prize, the
possibility of a mobile vaccination clinic for the chapter plus many
more announcements.

We hope to see you all there!

 Zoom info for chapter meeting:
Saturday, May 15 from 11:30AM to 1:30PM
Join on Zoom app
 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89877441238?pwd=NmZJUDRLRmdiajVVUlVLL09CVFRjUT09
Meeting ID: 898 7744 1238 Passcode: 1600

One tap mobile
 +13462487799,,89877441238#,,,,,,0#,,1600#

landline
+1 346 248 7799
Meeting ID: 898 7744 1238
Passcode: 1600