[NFBSATX] Zoom link and info for San Antonio NFB Chapter meeting for November 20th

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:55:51 UTC 2021

We have a great speaker lined up for our last official meeting of 2021
(the December meeting will be a Christmas party). Our speaker is the
new CEO of the San Antonio Lighthouse, Cynthia Watson and should be
very interesting.

We have a lot to discuss like the details of our Christmas party, who
we will send to Washington seminar in February and much, much, more
including welcoming a couple of new members so please join us on
Saturday the 20th. We will be streaming the NFB Presidential address
starting at 11 AM before the meeting for all those who are interested.

Have a good week and we hope you will join us over Zoom,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

Wendy Walker is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: November San Antonio NFB Chapter meeting
Time: Nov 20, 2021 11:30 AM Central Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81813320894?pwd=TFh3Mmd5RG9pNFBvSEp3bkhlbVhydz09

One tap mobile
+13462487799,,81813320894#,,,,*20212011# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799
Meeting ID: 818 1332 0894
Passcode: 20212011