[NFBSATX] follow up info from Saturday's meeting

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 00:37:13 UTC 2021

Here is some follow up information I received from Cindy Watson
answering questions asked during Saturday's meeting concerning
services offered by the San Antonio Lighthouse:

 They  have resumed Braille classes at the Lighthouse.
You do not need a SSN to receive their services at this point.
They do have bilingual service providers on staff.

I will be sending out information concerning the chapter's Christmas
party next week with a request to RSVP so the restaurant can have
appropriate staffing for the event. Details will be coming soon.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter