[NFBSATX] Don't miss our first in person meeting in a long, long while this Saturday, October 16

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 22:17:47 UTC 2021

Just a reminder our first in person meeting in a year and a half is
this Saturday. It will be pretty informal but should be a lot of fun.
We have some announcements but mostly will be catching up with each
other and we will be serving pizza around noon or so.

It is a blood drive in honor of the late Roman Ramirez. You do not
have to donate blood to attend the meeting but if you are planning to
donate, you must have an appointment by calling the phone number
listed below. We hope to see you all there!

Time:
Saturday, October 16 starting at 11AM
(we have the room all afternoon but we will not officially be "in a
meeting" the entire time)

Location:

Donor Pavilion
South Texas Blood and Tissue Center
6211 IH-10 West
San Antonio, TX 78201
(210) 731-5555

Just tell them at the front desk you are with the San Antonio NFB
chapter and they will show you to the meeting room.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter