[NFBSATX] Zoom link and info for Saturday's San Antonio NFB Chapter meeting

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 20:40:14 UTC 2022

Hello everybody,

Below my signature you will find the Zoom link for Saturday's chapter
meeting. We will play the recorded monthly NFB  presidential address
starting at 11AM and our regular meeting will begin at 11:30AM. Our
speaker will be Richard Gibbs from 64 OZ Games. We will also be giving
final details on the Morgans Wonderland Camp trip and an update to our
new chapter shirts. Next month we will be meeting in person at the
Guide Dogs of Texas facility to meet them and their puppy raisers.

Have a good afternoon,
Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

NFBTX San Antonio Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: April NFBTX San Antonio Chapter's Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 16, 2022 11:00 AM Central Time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81554379001?pwd=RFhzcVpXV2NSNWF6VU96NTlkNWh1Zz09

Meeting ID: 815 5437 9001
Passcode: 04202216