[NFBSATX] Zoom link and info for March San Antonio Chapter meeting

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:15:21 UTC 2022

Just a reminder:

Below my signature you will find the Zoom link for Saturday's meeting.
There will be new prospective members, Kim Munoz from Via discussing
ride share and Jose Martinez discussing the Disability Access
Committee. April's meeting will have Richard Gibbs from 64OZ Games
(over Zoom) and we are in the planning stages of a May meeting in an
area park with our guest the Guide Dogs of Texas and their puppy
raisers. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

We air the national NFB Presidential recording at 11AM and our Chapter
meeting will start at 11:30AM.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

NFBTX San Antonio Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBTX San Antonio Chapter's Zoom Meeting
Time: Mar 19, 2022 11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86522803095?pwd=UEZHRFVrVnI1WjI3K0lCdXMwYm9lZz09

Meeting ID: 865 2280 3095
Passcode: 19032022