[NFBSATX] Fwd: [NFBT] Recording of 64 Ounce Games Presentation at Senior Meeting

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue May 17 18:26:28 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Norma Crosby <ncrosby at nfbtx.org>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 10:55:15 -0500
Subject: [NFBT] Recording of 64 Ounce Games Presentation at Senior Meeting
To: "<member at nfbtx.org>" <member at nfbtx.org>

Hello Everyone,

On Saturday, May 14, our friends Richard and Emily Gibbs made a great
presentation about the products they sell through 64 Ounce Games. While
this program was presented to our blind seniors, their products are of
interest to people of all ages. So, I urge you to use the link and passcode
below to listen to their presentation. Not only do they sell games, but
they also have a variety of educational products. So, if you provide
training for blind kids or adults, you might find some of what they offer
interesting. Of course, games can serve as a learning tool as well. So,
listen and enjoy.

https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/P4Wp_t1i6He1j2qaO3hV9mdoIPgc0jOvSCWLq4jcN_6AzWRqeuFt5GeAebVN85uh.Jxjr4CJoB9xnleM9

Passcode: !oZ74Q!d

Best regards,

Norma Crosby, President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
1600 E Highway 6, Suite 215
Alvin, TX  77511
(281) 968-7733 (Main Office)
(832) 558-4940 (Fax)
ncrosby at nfbtx.org
To make a meeting appointment with me go to
https://calendly.com/ncrosby/meeting

"Live the life you want."

[image: NFBTX] <https://www.nfbtx.org>[image: @NFBTX]
<http://twitter.com/@nfbtx>[image: Facebook]
<http://facebook.com/BlindofTexas>

--
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
"Live the life you want."
---