[NFBSATX] Fwd: Blindness and Eye Drop Webinar

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue May 17 18:50:47 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind <info at accessiblepharmacy.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 09:53:03 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Blindness and Eye Drop Webinar
To: wenintex at gmail.com

 Eye Drop Webinar WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22 from 12:00PM to 1:00PM ET
Presented by Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind and The
Chicago Lighthouse Please join us as we discuss tips for using eye
drops including techniques for DeafBlind eye drop users. Speakers: Dr.
Kelly Scherer, OD, Director of Clinical Services, The Chicago
Lighthouse Laura Hayes, MS, OTR/L, ECHM, Director of Occupational
Therapy, The Chicago Lighthouse REGISTER FOR FREE This webinar will
have a live ASL interpreter and closed captioning. If you have already
registered, you do not need to register again. After registering, a
Zoom link and call-in phone numbers will be sent to your email. If you
did not receive it, we will be circulating it again to everyone who
has already registered. If you are unable to attend, still be sure to
register to receive access to the webinar audio and video via email
afterwards. Questions? Please contact info at accessiblepharmacy.com
Sincerely, Your friends at Accessible Pharmacy Accessible Pharmacy
Services, LLC Website 215-799-9900 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ Accessible Pharmacy
Services, LLC | 403 South Oxford Valley Road, Fairless Hills, PA 19030
Unsubscribe wenintex at gmail.com Update Profile | Constant Contact Data
Notice Sent by info at accessiblepharmacy.com powered by Try email
marketing for free today!