[NFBSATX] Fwd: Best Stocking Stuffer Ever!

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 04:02:32 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sdi71270 at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 20:44:14 -0600
Subject: Best Stocking Stuffer Ever!
To: sdi71270 at gmail.com

You have been trying to cram all that braille into your students' heads but
now you can also stuff it into their stockings!

We have available for sale small Whittle Braille Books. These 3 by 5 inch
books include UEB literary Braille. This is a great way to help new braille
learners of all ages to quiz themselves on the braille code or for teachers
and parents to quickly review braille contractions. These come in either
braille or print. These are also great gifts for regular classroom teachers,
grandparents, siblings, friends, or classroom peers!

Each book is $10 and orders can be placed online at
www.structureddiscovery.org <http://www.structureddiscovery.org> .

Please help our elves get the word out by letting everyone on your social
media networks know about this awesome stocking stuffer. We also have other
items that might be of interest to you . All profits go towards children's
literacy programs!

For questions, or to request a sample, you can contact our elves at

SDI71270 at gmail.com <mailto:SDI71270 at gmail.com> .

Hoping each and every one of you has a happy holiday season !