[NFBSATX] Fwd: Important Update about Free Aira Sponsored Offers

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 04:23:23 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Your Aira Team <info at aira.io>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 15:01:04 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Important Update about Free Aira Sponsored Offers
To: wenintex at gmail.com

Free Aira Sponsored Offers are Changing, Read About it Here   November
29, 2022 Dear Wendy, In August we announced general changes would be
coming to Aira’s service. Our number one goal is to build a
sustainable visual interpreting accommodation service to ensure that
Aira remains on solid financial footing despite fluctuations in all
things around us.   Since our early days, we have invested
considerable sums of money to provide “free” Aira-sponsored minutes.
Our commitment to providing some level of free access will continue;
however, we will monitor and adjust this investment to be fiscally
prudent. By slowing our pace of investment in “free”, we will be in a
position to invest in other areas of the business that will provide
long term value and financial health.  The purpose of this letter is
to tell you about three changes to our “free” Aira-sponsored programs.
These changes are being announced today, Tuesday, November 29, 2022,
and will go into effect on Monday, December 5, 2022.     Job Seeker -
The number of calls per day has been limited to one, up to 30 minutes.
Our pace of investment here must slow until we find a suitable
sponsor. We are looking for a commercial company to sponsor Job Seeker
much like Intuit sponsors the Small Business offer. Eligible tasks for
this offer can be found in the Aira app. Five Minutes Free - Today
Guests have access to one free 5-minute call per 24 hour period and
Subscribers have access to one free 5-minute call every 4 hours per 24
hour period. The net effect of Five Minutes Free is that Aira funds
two out of every three calls. We can no longer afford to sustain this;
beginning December 5, 2022, we are making changes to our investment in
Five Minutes Free. The new offers are: Summary of Changes Guest Five
Minutes Free  IS CURRENTLY: Guests could make one five-minute call, at
no cost, once a day. WILL BE: Guests will be able to make one
five-minute call, at no cost, once every 48 hours.     Paid Subscriber
Five Minutes Free   IS CURRENTLY: Paid Subscribers could make a
five-minute call, at no cost, once every four hours. WILL BE: Paid
Subscribers will be able to make a five-minute call, at no cost, once
every 12 hours.     On Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 12:00 noon
Pacific, 3:00 pm Eastern and 8:00 pm British time, please join us for
a webinar where we will review these changes and answer your
questions. Join at bit.ly/aira_changes. We will also stream live
Aira’s YouTube channel, youtube.com/c/airaio.  I am confident these
changes will create a stronger footing for Aira as we continue to
evolve and grow our service. Our Customer Care team is available to
assist and answer questions daily from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific
Time.  Email: support at aira.io.    US & Canada: 1-800-835-1934 Text:
858-242-4457 Australia: 61-800-765-096  New Zealand: 64-800-425-451
UK: 44-800-046-5668 text: 44-149-320-2472 Ireland: 353-800-851-599 As
always, thank you for your loyalty, for your business and for being a
valued member of our community.   Troy Otillio CEO l Aira   Aira Tech
Corp | 3451 Via Montebello, Carlsbad, CA 92002 support at aira.io