[NFBSATX] Upcoming events notice

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 21:34:06 UTC 2022

I will be posting a lot of information in the next two or three weeks
due to the number of events coming up in October and November along
with other information I believe to be helpful.

Events coming up:
Saturday, October 1 Accessability Fest
Friday, October 14 San Antonio White Cane Awareness Day
Saturday, October 15 Blood Drive and Chapter meeting at the Donor Pavilion
Thursday, November 10 Live Oak Health Fair
November 11 to 13 Texas NFB state convention in Houston
 November 19 Chapter meeting
Early December CPR training at the Fire Training Academy
(SAFD training in partnership with the San Antonio Chapter)

Please check our email list and Facebook group/page for upcoming details.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter