[NFBSATX] Upcoming events notice

Jenny j_salinas241 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 21:56:51 UTC 2022

Also, The play that I was in had to be rescheduled. The new dates are October 30 at 3 PM that’s a Sunday this is special performance for the visually impaired and blind with audio description. The following weekend our regular performances November 4 fifth and sixth. I will send an email out closer to the date. I hope you all can make it. Especially on the 30th as we need to fill up the seats. Thank you. Jenny.

Sent from my iPhone