[NFBSATX] Blind Soccer Clinic in Austin

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:28:53 UTC 2022

Below my signature please find information on a Blind Soccer Clinic
being held in Austin. This is not an NFB event and I do not have any
more information than what is listed below.

Wendy Walker
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

Forwarded announcement:
Blind Soccer
Come check out the popular paralympic sport of blind soccer for our
first ever clinic here in Austin, Texas! The sport is quickly gaining
traction in the US and we are eager to help share it here too!
When: October 1st, 5:30-8:30pm
Where: Avila Creative Soccer  (South Austin Location):
7601 S Congress Ave.
Austin, TX 78745
Who: This clinic is brought to you by Texas Adaptive Play Initiative (TAPI)