[NFBSATX] FW: [corrected link for Convention Assistance Application

sanantonio at nfbtx.org sanantonio at nfbtx.org
Fri Apr 21 16:48:25 UTC 2023

From: Norma Crosby <ncrosby at nfbtx.org>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2023 11:13 AM
To: <member at nfbtx.org> <member at nfbtx.org>
Subject: Re: [NFBT] Convention Assistance Application

Hello Everyone,

Sorry. My link wasn't working properly. Here is the correct link to our Convention Assistance Application

Corrected Link for Convention Assistance Application <https://forms.gle/9HX5DNLsHkfq8iVr6>

Thanks to those who let me know about the problem. Things should be good now.

Norma Crosby, President

National Federation of the Blind of Texas

1600 E Highway 6, Suite 215

Alvin, TX  77511

(281) 968-7733 (Main Office)

(281) 968-7158 (Fax)