[NFBSATX] Very important announcement concerning January meeting and payement of dues

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 23:06:54 UTC 2023

Very important announcement concerning January meeting and payment of dues:

The venue we are holding our January meeting at strictly prohibits
exchanging money of any kind in the meeting room. Since the January
meeting is when elections are held, all members MUST pay their yearly
dues of $5 (and polo shirt money if still owed) before arriving at the
meeting. You must be current on your dues to vote in our board
elections. You can either pay via Pay Pal or Venmo by searching for
sanantonionfb (all one word and all lower case letters) which will
bring up NFBTX San Antonio Chapter. email me at wenintex at gmail.com if
you have any questions.

Wendy Walker
President