[NFBSATX] Fwd: [NFBCS] Science and Engineering Mentorship Program

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 02:14:19 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kennedy Stomberg via NFBCS <nfbcs at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 13:08:02 -0500
Subject: [NFBCS] Science and Engineering Mentorship Program
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org>, Blind Math list for those interested in
mathematics <blindmath at nfbnet.org>, NFB Science and Engineering
Division List <Nfb-science at nfbnet.org>, nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Cc: Kennedy Stomberg <stomberg8 at gmail.com>

Dear STEM students and professionals,

Are you interested in a career in a STEM field or already in one? Would you
like to connect with other blind scientists and engineers and learn or help
others learn the skills necessary to succeed in STEM fields?

We invite you to participate in our STEM mentorship program in the NFB
Science and Engineering Division. All who are at least a junior in high
school and are aspiring or already in a STEM career are welcome to sign up
using the form below as a mentee, mentor, or both.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZQocAcXQ_j2u-
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZQocAcXQ_j2u-ytH3TROxaVcpeGslRAwXhzNc3rW-GI/edit>
ytH3TROxaVcpeGslRAwXhzNc3rW-GI/edit
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZQocAcXQ_j2u-ytH3TROxaVcpeGslRAwXhzNc3rW-GI/edit>

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out
to Newton Nguyen

newton at caltech.edu

You may also reach out to the program’s official email address

systemicaccess at gmail.com

We look forward to building a community and learning with all of you!

Sincerely,

Gene Kim, Kennedy Stomberg, and Newton Nguyen