[NFBSATX] Fwd: Parent's Night Out: Feb 10

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 22:14:40 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind <childrensprogram at salighthouse.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:29:07 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Parent's Night Out: Feb 10
To: wenintex at gmail.com

Teen & Tween Night at the Lighthouse!  Parent's Night Out Parents,
Beat The Valentines Day Rush!  Enjoy a relaxing evening for two while
your teens and preteens hang out with friends and peers at the
Lighthouse!  Fri, Feb 10, 2023 5:00 PM CST Parent's Night Out San
Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind, San Antonio Tickets Teens &
Pre-teens ages 12-17 are invited to join us as we watch a movie on the
big screen with audio descriptions or go play games like giant jenga
in the playroom! We'll have crafts, cheese & pepperoni pizza, popcorn
(from a popcorn machine!), snacks, and drinks. Drop-off starts at 4:30
pm. Movie starts at 5 pm. Pick up by 8 pm. Check Out Our Linktree! San
Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind | 2305 Roosevelt Ave., San Antonio,
TX 78210 Unsubscribe wenintex at gmail.com Update Profile | Constant
Contact Data Notice Sent by childrensprogram at salighthouse.org powered
by Try email marketing for free today!